INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM BASKETBALL TRAINING
Basketball players are incredible athletes that need to be fast, explosive, and agile, with excellent endurance and powers of recovery. Typically the first player up and down the court can mean the difference in winning or losing a game.
It’s no surprise that strength conditioning and plyometric training is an important part of elite players’ training. It can develop an athlete’s solid strength base, increase their vertical jump, improve their speed on the court and hone their ability to decelerate to be a complete athlete.
At Athletes Arbor, we believe in training like you play. We train our basketball athletes using “game like” situational movements for better performance on the court. Our sports performance and agility training improves foot speed, quickness, explosiveness, acceleration, switching direction, starting and stopping, jumping and reaction skills to reach your maximum potential and stand above the competition.
We focus on:
- Jumping from a variety of angles
- Jumping and landing and jumping again
- Vertically to get the ball or block a shot
- Improve Jumping height and distance
- Increase Quickness
- First Step with or without the ball
- Improved Hip Mobility and Strength
- Improved Agility
- Quicker defensive slides
- Move in and out of cuts quicker
- Improved Footwork while handling the ball
- Improved Reaction Time
- Quicker Eye Hand Coordination
- React Quicker on Defense
- Quicker footwork off of a reaction
If you, or your Basketball team, are looking to elevate their game, contact us to find out more about our class sessions, one-on-one, semi private, or scheduling a team training program.
Train with the best to be the best! Set up your Free Evaluation and come check out why athletes choose A2!