INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM WRESTLING TRAINING
Wrestling represents one of the oldest forms of combat. A wrestling bout is an extremely physical competition. With just a few moves, you can enhance your wrestling abilities and gain an edge over your competition on the mat.
For wrestlers, these moves improve quickness, speed, coordination, body control and balance. This style of training develops muscular endurance, and eventually, you’ll be able to exert high levels of power even when your muscles are fatigued.
At Athletes Arbor, we believe in training like you play by creating “game-like” situational movements during performance training to set the athletes, and/or team, up for optimal success on the field. Our sports performance and agility training improves foot speed, quickness, acceleration, switching direction, starting and stopping, and reaction skills to reach your maximum potential and stand above the competition.
We focus on:
- Increase Speed
- Improve time for 60 yard dash
- Become faster on the base path
- Learn body positioning for a better lead
- Improve Hip Strength
- More explosive at the plate
- Stronger Hips on the mound
- Faster and stronger “Pop” time for catchers
- Improved Reaction Time
- Quicker Eye-Hand Coordination
- React Quicker in the field
- Quicker footwork off of a reaction
TRAIN WITH THE BEST TO BECOME YOUR BEST!
Come check out why athletes and teams choose A2